en

Hallo (I have no idea what I'm doing) | Forum

Afii
Afii Oct 10 '15

Hallo! By the moment I'm Afii, I come from Chile, and spanish is my native languaje, I have some knowledge about english, but I'm not very good in this, I was a memeber in the old directors united in durss99 but I wasn't a active member because the idiomatic problem,  I don't know if there are latinians simmer around here, I hope so.

Anyways I'm here because I like machinimas, about sims specifically, to meet people (who that have kindly to help me to improve my english) and to publicize my machinima, isn't a serie that have to much to offer, it's a old serie (and my first serie)  that I start to uploading since 2011, about the tipical teenagers life (?) but as I didn't know very well on the topic of record with the game, video-editing, I preferred start with something simple, I promise that  story improves in terms of editing (and recording) with the passage of the chapters, actually I'm currently trying to subtitle it into english, but my englis is not very good and you could read it as like it was something write it for Tarzán.

Anyways, here is my channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AfiiSims
I'll try to made the subtitles to the others videos someday :s 

The Forum post is edited by Afii Oct 10 '15
Lonelyeco
Lonelyeco Oct 10 '15
Hola, si, latino sims son aqi. Mi espanol esto mal. Lo siento.
Afii
Afii Oct 10 '15
Really? great! :D don't worry about the spanish I understand :) 
Lonelyeco
Lonelyeco Oct 12 '15
Hehe. I was just trying to make it a little easier for ya. But yup. They're here, I can't remember who exactly though.